One of the Channel Island's leading Legal 500 offshore firms is looking to expand their trust and estates team due to organic growth. This is to become part of an award-winning team and be involved with some of the most high profile work on the offshore market. This position is located within their Jersey office.
Within this trust and estates associate solicitor position, you will be advising clients on a range of demanding and complex cases. This will include, but not be limited too:
- Wealth planning and asset protection
- Settlor reserved power trusts
- Private trust company arrangements
- Pension and employee benefit schemes
- Wills and matters of inheritance
- International estate planning
- Regulatory advice and trust-related disputes
- Breach of trust actions
- Estate disputes and other administrative applications that need to be made to the courts.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with big-ticket clients, work offshore and earn a great salary.
To be successful with your application for this position, you must demonstrate transferable skills to those above and be currently working within a similar role. You will come from a respectable mid to top-tier or magic circle firm in the UK - English or Scots qualified will be considered. You will be committed to relocating to Jersey in The Channel Islands.
To discuss this trust and estates associate solicitor opportunity further, please contact Briony Hannah. More vacancies are available throughout Scotland and the UK. 0131 278 0000.