Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Paralegal to join a Scottish based legal firm. This role will oversee and manage a team of 5 Paralegal (Plot Sales) across the firm’s offices.
Reporting to the Residential Partner, this role will involve:
· Produce residential deeds of conditions with support and oversight from solicitor
· Produce style conveyancing drafts for each development with support and oversight from solicitor
· Dealing with bespoke/complex revisals from purchasers’ solicitors, with support from solicitor
· Part exchange sales of second hand properties
· High level client interaction
· Keep up to date with latest developments in law and practice
· Train junior paralegals
· Organise and chair regular team meetings
· Liaise with commercial team re handover of developments
· Manage roll out of Case Management System (CMS) and overall management of CMS including advising on improvements and refinements
· Business development – work with commercial team to attract new housebuilder clients and strengthen relationship with existing clients
Skills & Experience required:
· Candidates must have gained Residential Conveyancing experience at Paralegal level. Plot sales advantageous.
· Ideally candidates will have managed/supervised a team, however not essential.
· Strong property technical ability.
· CRM/IT Proficient.
· Professional and confident communication skills.
· Possess ability to prioritise.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.