Exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Paralegal to join a Scottish based legal firm. This role will oversee and manage a team of 5 Paralegal (Plot Sales) across the firm’s offices.
Reporting to the Residential Partner, this role will involve:
· Produce residential deeds of conditions with support and oversight from solicitor
· Produce style conveyancing drafts for each development with support and oversight from solicitor
· Dealing with bespoke/complex revisals from purchasers’ solicitors, with support from solicitor
· Part exchange sales of second hand properties
· High level client interaction
· Keep up to date with latest developments in law and practice
· Train junior paralegals
· Organise and chair regular team meetings
· Liaise with commercial team re handover of developments
· Manage roll out of Case Management System (CMS) and overall management of CMS including advising on improvements and refinements
· Business development – work with commercial team to attract new housebuilder clients and strengthen relationship with existing clients
Skills & Experience required:
· Candidates must have gained Residential Conveyancing experience at Paralegal level. Plot sales advantageous.
· Ideally candidates will have managed/supervised a team, however not essential.
· Strong property technical ability.
· CRM/IT Proficient.
· Professional and confident communication skills.
· Possess ability to prioritise.