This leading global firm require an experienced lawyer to joins it successful Private Capital & Trusts team in Jersey. The ideal candidate will be at least 6 years’ PQE, be technically strong and have experience within this area of the law. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in business development, as well as manage and develop junior colleagues.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside two other senior team members (one Partner, one Senior Counsel) as the third key figure within the team, supported by more junior fee-earners.
• Proactively assist in developing and expanding client relationships important to the firm’s success, at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients.
• Participate in the development of the practice’s know-how, share knowledge and actively participate in conferences, seminars, client presentations and internal training.
• Provide technically sound advice and responsive service to clients and support colleagues on all client matters.
• Maintain a sustained record of revenue generation and profitability, follow recommended billing rates, manage costs appropriately and ensure personal utilisation meets expectations.
If this position interests you please get in touch with Frasia (email@example.com) or Cameron (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 11651)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.