Our client is seeking an experienced employment lawyer to join its in-house legal team. The role is based in Glasgow but there will be the opportunity for flexible working.
• Supporting employee relations (ER) delivery, handling complex discipline, grievance, restructure, performance and absence management issues
• Work as a vital team member on Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) activity
• Support and coach the HR team and business leaders to develop ER skills
• Manage employment litigation including pre conciliation and drafting of ET3s.
• Comprehend and manage complex settlement agreements and employment cases
• Support consultation processes on business transformation projects and mergers & acquisitions
• Keep up to date with alterations and developments in employment law
The ideal candidate will be at least 8 years’ PQE with significant experience in Employment Law and advising on complex employee relations issues. You should have good negotiating and influencing skills together with problem solving and communication skills. This a senior level role within the business and a market leading salary is on offer for the successful candidate. If this position interests you, please get in touch with Cameron or Frasia for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 12538)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.