A national firm is looking to add to their Rural team:
The Firm & Team:
- Top tier well established team
- Career progression opportunity
- A busy and growing team
- Supportive culture
- Varied and interesting case load
- Full range of rural work
- Purchase and sale of estates, forests, farms and country houses, advising on crofting issues and agricultural holdings legislation
- High quality and high value work
- Potential working from home element
- Generous benefits package
- Supportive of business development
- Opportunity to work in an established and growing team
- Brilliant progression and development opportunities
- 2-12 PQE
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Strong technical skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.