The purchase and sale of commercial forestry, farms and estates in Scotland is a thriving and important area of the market, and you want to be at the centre of it.
You also want to work on high value complex transactions in Renewable Energy, crofting and rural estates – and enjoy a versatile, innovative role where you will be at the heart of Scotland’s Rural property market.
You want to be apply your commercial awareness and excellent interpersonal and communication skills to a small and busy team with an impressive client portfolio across Estates, Farms, Woodlands, sporting, fishing and crofting and agricultural leases where you will;
- Act for both owners and occupiers of Forests, Estates and Agricultural properties across Scotland
- Act in matters relating to renewable energy developments
- Be involved in Commercial, Residential and Private Client conveyancing in relation to the above
- Provide your clients with the highest levels of customer service and build long term relationships which are based on trust
- Continue to grow and develop your career
- A qualified Scottish Solicitor with 0-3yrs PQE with some experience in dealing with Rural Property Matters (at least 1 training seat).
- Passionate about the rural sector in Scotland and the trends which are shaping it
- Out-going and motivated with a keen attention to detail
This firm are known as employers of choice, and offer a collaborative and inclusive working environment, where each person’s unique contribution is celebrated.
To discuss the full details, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.