A top Scottish law firm is looking to add to their established Rural team in Edinburgh:
The Firm and Team:
- Well established and growing team
- Career progression opportunities
- Close and collaborative environment
- Strong culture
- High value and interesting work
- Competitive salary
- Wide range of landowning, farming and renewables clients
- Sale and purchase of rural property, crofting, renewables, agricultural holdings, and general estate work
- Business development opportunities
- Hybrid and agile working
- Show enthusiasm for Rural/Renewables work
- Rural experience would be beneficial but isn't a requirement
- NQ Solicitor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.