You want more from your career.
You take pride in your work, are detail orientated, and have a flair for communication and relationship building. You want responsibility, bespoke career development and to be part of a dynamic and forward thinking team.
You want to become a sector specialist and, along with your colleagues, deliver a superior experience for our clients and candidates that is valuable, progressive and unique.
Working within our Professional Services Division, you will be responsible for;
- The creation of bespoke original industry research for client assignments including competitor analysis, target company and individual identification, networking, approaching, screening, evaluating and referencing.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates for our client companies on roles ranging from entry level to directors and partners.
- Developing, maintaining and growing your own candidate networks and ‘talent pools.
- Utilising a wide range of research methods to identify appropriate individuals and often act as the first point of contact on behalf of HRC.
- Management of multiple concurrent research assignments - planning and prioritising these as appropriate to work flow and deadlines
- Working closely with consultants and clients creating project specific content.
- Attending client meetings as required to gain first hand information
- Management and organisation of information, facilitating retrieval and contributing to HRC’s CRM and data functionality and quality of data resource
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Are a strategic thinker; able to plan and prioritise
- Have excellent networking skills and are market-conscious; you able to communicate fluently about industry issues and developments
- Are self-motivated with strong integrity and drive
- Have demonstrable experience and skills in research; you can compile, analyse and present complex data and information accurately and concisely.
You will have opportunities for further training and solid career development with clear progression.
Please apply to Kirsty McFarlane, Manager - Professions. We have offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Please note that HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.