Senior Residential Property Solicitor/Partner - Glasgow
A modern, forward thinking, Property specialist law firm are looking to add an experienced Residential Property Solicitor/Partner to their busy team in Glasgow. This highly regarded law firm have grown significantly over the last few years and are keen to expand their offering with the support of another Partner.
- Overseeing the busy Residential Property department who cover a wide range of property matters and be able to handle your own transactions from inception through to completion
- Potentially carrying a small caseload of complex matters (if preferred)
- Partner duties to be discussed further at interview
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor
- Ideally 5+ PQE
- Experience handling a full varied caseload of Residential Property matters including any complex transactions
- Management experience (not necessarily Partner position in the past)
- Highly competitive salary up to £85,000
- Great work/life balance
- Impressive technology and case management system
- Opportunity to be a part of a forward, thinking modern firm
- Hybrid working
- Potential for equity partnership in the future
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.