Senior Residential Property Solicitor/Partner - Scotland
A top, Property specialist law firm are looking to add an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to their busy team in Edinburgh. This highly regarded law firm are keen to expand their offering throughout Scotland and will also be open to speaking to candidates in other locations.
- Managing a wide range of property matters and be able to handle your own transactions from inception through to completion.
- Dealing with a full range of high quality property transactions including sale and purchase transactions, finalising missives, liaising with clients/various stakeholders, examining title, re-mortgages as well as new build developments and delivering a first-class customer service.
- Qualified Residential Property Solicitor
- Ideally 5+ PQE
- Experience handling a full varied caseload including any complex transactions
- Highly competitive salary
- Great work/life balance
- Impressive technology and case management system
- Hybrid working
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.