HR Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join one of Scotland’s leading Legal Firms based in Edinburgh City Centre.
Our client is an award-winning Solicitor’s and due to expansion, they require a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their friendly Residential Team.
· Responsible for the day to day running of Sales and Purchase transactions
· Managing a caseload from start to completion
· Provide the solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation
· Issuing Missives and relevant documentation
· Examination of titles
Key Skills and experience required:
· Significant experience in Residential Conveyancing work gained from either a Private Practice or In-house
· Knowledge of Conveyancing procedures
· Ability to manage a caseload from start to completion
· Registered Paralegal qualification is desirable
· Ability to draft legal documentation
· Excellent level of communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click ‘Apply’ and attach your C.V.