My client, a leading UK law firm, are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal for a seconded fixed term post of up to 6 months in Glasgow city centre. The secondment is a major housing association in Scotland.
In this role, you will;
• Knowledge and understanding of property conveyancing in Scotland;
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good IT skills and knowledge of office systems and procedures and file management;
• Experience of organising workloads to achieve priorities and objectives;
• Proactive and professional approach to role and a strong team player;
• Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines;
The main duties of the role will include:
• Leasing support for office accommodation portfolio;
• Conveyancing for individual house purchases;
• Conveyancing/boundary/title deed/owners’ rights enquiries from the client’s network;
• Registration of Notices of Potential Liability on title deeds;
• Liaison with Property legal team (including solicitors, paralegals and support staff).
To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the supervising solicitor.
• Relevant qualification (law degree or appropriate paralegal qualification) or directly related work experience
Competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - contact Danielle at Eden Scott today on 0141 410 1024. All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.