My client, a leading UK law firm, are seeking a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal for a seconded fixed term post of up to 6 months in Glasgow city centre. The secondment is a major housing association in Scotland.
In this role, you will;
• Knowledge and understanding of property conveyancing in Scotland;
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good IT skills and knowledge of office systems and procedures and file management;
• Experience of organising workloads to achieve priorities and objectives;
• Proactive and professional approach to role and a strong team player;
• Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines;
The main duties of the role will include:
• Leasing support for office accommodation portfolio;
• Conveyancing for individual house purchases;
• Conveyancing/boundary/title deed/owners’ rights enquiries from the client’s network;
• Registration of Notices of Potential Liability on title deeds;
• Liaison with Property legal team (including solicitors, paralegals and support staff).
To undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the supervising solicitor.
• Relevant qualification (law degree or appropriate paralegal qualification) or directly related work experience
Competitive salary is offered depending on experience.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - contact Danielle at Eden Scott today on 0141 410 1024. All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.