A leading firm in Central Edinburgh is seeking a residential conveyancing paralegal to join their established property team.
- Open and supportive working environment
- Determined to support and encourage career development offering excellent learning and development opportunities through there training academy
- Generous salary banding
- Working closely with experts lawyers and specialist teams
- Opportunity for promotion as the business expands taking on more responsibility
Due to continued growth and expansion the Residential Property team in Edinburgh is very busy and the team require your support managing a residential conveyancing process from start to finish. You will be required to complete sales, purchases, transfers of titles, remortgages and discharges.
- Do you have a sound understanding of all conveyancing work including sales, purchases, transfers of titles, remortgages and discharges?
- Have you gained existing experience managing a residential conveyancing caseload from start to finish?
- Are you a highly motivated, commercially minded collaborative team player with quality interpersonal skills?
- My client is determined to find someone that is committed to providing an excellent level of client service, and demonstrates a strong positive proactive attitude.
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience with a hard working hands on approach team.
The firm is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jack on 0131 278 0000