Residential Conveyancing Paralegal, Glasgow City Centre
Eden Scott are working with their client in the city centre to source an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their experienced team. Within this role you will involve provide the solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation and working as part of a team to ensure clients expectations are met and to keep the client updated at all times and deal with any queries.
You will be -
• Acting for private clients throughout the process of buying/selling residential property
• Drafting legal documentation
• Communicating and liaising with solicitor firms, lenders and clients to ensure that the sale and/or purchase of a residential property is successfully completed on the agreed date of entry
• Providing the solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation and statements of accounting
You will have -
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• experience of working as a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
• Great attention to detail
To find out more about this great opportunity send through your CV or contact Sarah on 0141 410 1028 for a confidential discussion.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.