Are you a Residential or Commercial Conveyancing Paralegal with experience of managing your own caseload? I am looking to speak with Paralegal’s for a role I am recruiting for based in Glasgow City Centre.
Our client is a leading law firm and have experienced an impressive amount of growth over a short period. Due to their success, they are now looking to recruit a Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
· Working closely with the partner, managing transactions
· Dealing with examinations of titles
· Liaising with clients and lenders
· Drafting contracts
· Completing all associated administration
· Work as a team to ensure deadlines are met
Key Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience of managing a caseload from start to completion
· Strong background in Residential or Commercial Conveyancing
· Ability to build professional relationships with clients
· Experience of using a case management system
Our client believes in recognising its employees hard work. They have regular performance reviews, incentives and rewards.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Paralegal looking to join a form with promising career development opportunities.
If you wish to apply, please forward your C.V to Ashley Smith via ‘Apply Now’.