You know that cashflow and credit control is vital to business success, and you want to be a part the team responsible for managing a significant commercial recoveries caseload in Scotland.
You want to work on secured recoveries on behalf of major UK banks and venture capitalists and unsecured recoveries for banking and other commercial clients, ranging from worldwide credit card companies, European credit insurers, PLCs, Registered Social Landlords, property factors and SME businesses throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK.
Join an experienced and successful team and provide swift and innovative economic solutions for a diverse range of business clients.
You will have plenty of client contact, a supportive team around you, and a clear career development plan.
- Have previous experience as part of a recoveries team
- Possess a commercial mindset, are motivated and diligent
- Are confident processing casework from start to finish
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with strong attention to detail
- Are ready to progress and enhance your career
Join a respected and industry leading Firm, and start your next chapter. To discuss the full details and apply, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.