Real Estate Solicitor | 6-9 PQE | Edinburgh | Top Scottish firm
A top Scottish law firm is seeking to add to their established Real Estate team in Edinburgh:
- Top Legal 500 team
- Clear path for progression
- Strong opportunities for development
- Close culture
- Collaborative environment
- High value and varied work
- Competitive salary
- Business development opportunities
- Strong team focused environment
- Hybrid working
- Work includes:
- The purchase and sale of commercial property
- Drafting and negotiating missives
- Development and option agreements
- Examining and reporting on title
- Leasing of commercial property for both landlords and tenants
- Dealing with security transactions for lenders and borrowers
- Show enthusiasm for and have experience in Real Estate
- 6-9 PQE
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.