A top national law firm is looking to add to their already well established Real Estate team.
*Part time OR full time*
- Top tier well established and highly regarded team
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- People focused approach
- Strong culture and close environment
- High value, complex and interesting work
- You will be involved in all aspects of public sector property work
- Land purchases and sales, voluntary registrations, commercial leasing, security transactions
- Part of a strong cultured team
- 1-4 PQE
- Experience in commercial property work is required
- Show enthusiasm for commercial property work
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adapt your communication style appropriately
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.