Real Estate Solicitor - Associate - 4-8 PQE - English Qualified - Edinburgh
Top international global 100 firm - High performing division looking to grow their team - Excellent career development opportunity - Open to Scottish Lawyers prepared to re-qualify
The Firm and the Team:
- Top international firm
- Well-known for their work on high profile regeneration and development projects
- Dynamic and growing team who work together to produce outstanding results for their clients
- Recognised among the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times
- Located close to transport links in Edinburgh
- A broad range of high quality work with a focus on energy and infrastructure
- The client base is excellent to include major developers, funders and investors.
- Opportunities to develop client relationships
- Long term career prospects
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Annual bonus scheme
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Agile working scheme
- Real estate associate, ideally 5-8 PQE
- Experience within a large regional or national practice
- Strong academic background
- A team player with excellent client communication skills
- A driven individual looking for continuous improvement and development
- English qualified, but open to Scottish Lawyers open to re-qualifying
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please get in touch for a confidential conversation, or send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.