A top law firm is seeking to add to their already well established Rural Property team.
- Top tier well established and highly regarded team
- Competitive salary
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- People focused approach
- Strong culture and close environment
- High value, complex and interesting work
- You will be involved in a wide variety of work advising on farm & forestry transactions and complex estates
- Part of a strong cultured team looking to expand
- Show enthusiasm for rural property work
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in rural work
- Adapt your communication style appropriately
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.