A top Scottish firm is looking to add to their Real Estate team in Edinburgh:
The Firm & Team:
- Top tier firm
- Brilliant career progression
- Supportive team environment
- Friendly and busy team
- Focus on development
- Varied and interesting Planning work
- Section 75 Agreements
- Planning applications and appeals and advice on a range of consenting matters (eg electricity wayleaves
- Due diligence support for the property, corporate finance and banking teams
- Sectors include:
- Renewables (mainly onshore wind but offshore wind, hydro and solar too)
- Aggregates/extractive industries
- Generally all sectors where planning and consenting issues arise
- Competitive salary
- Development and progression
- Business development
- Remote working
- Part time or full time
- Opportunity to develop and grow the practice
- 1-5 PQE
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.