Real Estate Litigation solicitor - English/Dual qualified - Associate/Senior Associate - 3+ PQE - Glasgow/Edinburgh OR remote working
A Tier 1 team are seeking an associate or senior associate to join the team in Edinburgh/Glasgow with the option of remote working from further afield
The Firm & the Team:
- One of the largest individual firms in Scotland
- Excellent career progression opportunity
- Top tier well established team
- Strong focus on employee development
- Involved in a number of landmark cases in the Supreme court
- A fantastic opportunity to join a market leading team involved in high quality tier 1 work
- You will have the opportunity to be responsible for cases in the Country Court and Tribunal System
- Working through ADR to resolve disputes
- You will work with estate owners, investors/funds, commercial tenants and landlords and retails involved in complex litigation work
- Working with a range of clients including property, corporate, professional and high net worth individuals
- Developing and maintaining client and business relationships
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Experience of working through the English court system
- Experience in Real Estate Litigation - Representing clients in County Court, Land Court and Land Tribunal
- Knowledge of court and tribunal procedures
- Strong verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- 3+ PQE
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.