Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Solicitor / Associate to join the Land and Rural Business team within the Real Estate practice area in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will be 3 – 6 years’ PQE with experience in real estate. Rural experience would also be desirable.
The role will involve:
• Purchase and sale of forests, woodland and planting land, and ongoing management of
• such assets
• Ongoing management of large estates to include agricultural holdings work, title
• registration, trustee conveyancing and leasing of quarries, mast sites and commercial
• Advising landowners on the development on greenbelt land, including small and large
• scale renewables projects and residential development
• Purchase, sale and management of estates, including residential properties, agricultural
• land and sporting interests
• Purchase, sale and funding of farms and related farming activities (such as contract
• farming agreements)
If this opportunity interests you, please do not hesitate to contact Frasia or Cameron for an initial confidential discussion on 01294 850501. (Assignment 11103)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.