This leading law firm require an experienced solicitor, with a background in either the rural or commercial real estate sector, to join its team in Dingwall. The ideal candidate will be 4-6 years’ PQE.
Key tasks include:
• Purchase, sale, letting and funding of estates, farms, forestry and other rural land
• Purchase, sale, letting and funding of commercial real estate, including retail premises, office and industrial properties
• Ongoing management legal advice to estates of all sizes including advice on issues such as
• agricultural holdings and land reform alongside trustee conveyancing, plots sales and other
• conveyancing business
• Advising landowners and developers on development projects, including renewables projects,
• quarries and residential developments
• Completion of land registration projects for some of the most interesting and challenging titles in Scotland for some great clients.
• Some commercial and other contractual work related to land use and business structure
If this position interests you, please get in touch with Frasia (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Cameron (email@example.com) for an initial and confidential discussion. (Assignment 11629)
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.