A national law firm is seeking a property litigation add to their well established and growing property team.
- Well established team at a national firm
- Brilliant career progression opportunity
- Very strong focus on culture and people focused approach
- High value, complex and interesting work
- You will be involved in a wide variety of work relating to property litigation
- Able to provide advice relating to all aspects of contentious planning
- Working with colleagues in other divisions of litigation
- Part of a strong cultured team
- Agile working
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Show enthusiasm for property work
- Experience in the Court of Session and Sheriff Court
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Show strong research skills
- Self-motivated, driven and responsible
- The ability to work well autonomously as well as in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.