Professional Indemnity Solicitor - Associate - 0-4 PQE - Edinburgh
- Legal 500 listed multiple award winning international firm
- One of the UK’s fastest growing law firms, operating worldwide
- Forward thinking, people focused approach
- Located close to transport links in central Edinburgh
- The professional liability team in Edinburgh supports and defends a wide range of insurers and professional across all disciplines, covering professional negligence and commercial dispute resolution work
- You will undertake a wide variety of work including policy response, litigation and associated disciplinary matters
- Providing support though mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a tier 1 team
- Exposure to high quality and challenging claims
- Working with a wide variety of professions in the Sheriff Court and Court of Session
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in business development, developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Generous benefits package
- 0-4 PQE
- Excellent legal ability, initiative and confidence
- The ability to manage and prioritise a full and varied caseload
- Strong communication skills and close attention to detail
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.