A national firm is looking to add to their Private Client team in Glasgow:
The Firm & Team:
- Well established team
- Real career progression opportunity
- A busy and growing team
- Competitive salary
- Strong focus on employee development & progression
- Varied and interesting case load
- Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney, Executry administration,
Trust creation and administration, Tax planning, Guardianship applications, General Private Client business
- Broad range of clients
- High quality and high value work
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a well established team and collaborative environment
- 1-7 PQE
- Strong technical skills
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
- Good verbal communication skills
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
T: 0161 509 5007
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.