A national firm is looking to add to their Private Client team in Glasgow:
The Firm & Team:
- Top national firm
- Well established team
- Career progression opportunity
- Close & supportive culture
- Strong focus on employee development
- Varied and interesting case load with a wide range of clients
- Trust and Exectury, Wills and Powers of Attorney, Estate Planning and incapacity matters
- Part of a busy team responsible for own workload
- Supportive of flexible working
- A fantastic opportunity for development and progression
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in an established and growing team
- Generous benefits package
- Supportive business development
- Opportunity to develop and build client relationships
- 2+ PQE
- STEP qualified desirable, but not essential
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Good verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- The ability to work well autonomously or in a team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.