Do you want to work part-time/reduced hours to a schedule that will be designed to suit you?
Do you want to join a modern, collaborative, and successful firm who are well known employers of choice and who have an outcomes-focussed and agile culture?
You want to be part of an industry leading team dealing with wide ranging issues in the field of trusts and estates, including complex and high value matters, and who pride themselves on reputation, integrity and client service.
- Be responsible for the Trust Accounts of an interesting and varied portfolio of clients, and act as the point of contact for clients, stockbrokers and banks.
- Assist with the tax compliance in relation to the Trusts.
- Attend client meetings and develop client relationships which are based on trust and the highest quality service and diligence.
- Are a Paralegal with experience in Trusts and Estates as part of a Private Client Team
- Have a positive attitude and a solutions-orientated attitude
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Are friendly, collaborative, and outgoing
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Scotland’s leading private client teams. Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment to discuss the full details and apply.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.