Are you a Private Client Paralegal looking to join a long-established Scottish law practice?
Do you want to work for a firm that has expertise in advising clients on inheritance tax and lifetime planning, including trusts and managing assets?
You must be able to provide high-quality legal advice to your clients.
Are you who we are looking for?
- Manage your own workload in a professional and a timely manner
- Able to lodge documents in courts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly
What does your day to day look like?
- Dealing with a mixed caseload including Wills, Executries, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship applications
- Working with all aspects of executries including estate administration and completion of relevant court documents and tax forms
- Ensuring work carried out within the Private Client Team is of the highest standards
- Working with case management system properly and effectively within agreed procedures
- Ability to build an excellent relationship with new and existing customers, providing the highest quality service.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant – Jasveer Narang.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency