Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading specialist law firm? A law firm ranked in the Legal 500 for three areas - PI, Clinical Negligence and Private client services.
Are you a Private Client Paralegal looking to join a firm who pride themselves on delivering the best legal service and care to clients throughout the UK?
Are you who we are looking for?
- A minimum two-years previous experience in all areas of Private Client – especially in executries
- Knowledge and experience of funding through the Scottish Legal Aid Board
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly
What does your day to day look like?
- Dealing with a mixed caseload including Wills, Executries, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship applications
- Working with all aspects of executries including estate administration and completion of relevant court documents and tax forms
- Ensuring work carried out within the Private Client Team is of the highest standards
- Working with case management system properly and effectively within agreed procedures
- Ability to build an excellent relationship with new and existing customers, providing the highest quality service.
To discuss further please contact our specialist Legal Consultant – Jasveer Narang.
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the ‘apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.