You are more than a Lawyer. You are a trustee, an advisor, a listener, and an influencer.
You want to work as part of a firm whose Private Client team are at the heart of their operations, and who have risen to the various challenges of 2020 with sophistication, passion and expertise.
You have at least 4yrs PQE in Private Client Law, and are on top of the latest developments in legislation, private client practice and procedure so that you can provide your clients, families and family businesses with the best possible legal, procedural and strategic advice.
Be part of a team who celebrate collaborative relationships and connections and benefit from their extensive network of Scottish clients as well as links to the wider UK and international arenas.
Ethos and values are important to you – you will want to be fully immersed in the culture of this firm who have a rich history and heritage, and a strong commitment to health & wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, the environment and their corporate social responsibility.
- Enjoy work that is broad ranging, stimulating and innovative – often working as part of a cross-divisional team to provide bespoke advice.
- Be involved in areas such as drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney; Executry administration; Trust creation and administration; Tax planning
Guardianship applications; and General Private Client business.
- Be supported to work towards the achievement of STEP Membership if you have not already done so.
- Be involved in research and training.
- Apply your commercial acumen, interpersonal and communication skills, and progress your career with one of Scotland’s most respected
Private Client Teams.
Interested in the full details? Please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane of HRC Recruitment to discuss and apply.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.