HR Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join an award winning and respected firm in Glasgow City Centre.
This role sits within the firms new build department and the successful candidate will specialise in Plot Sales work.
· Responsible for the day to day running of plot sales transactions
· Managing a caseload from start to completion
· Provide the solicitor with additional support in preparing legal documentation
· Issuing Missives and relevant documentation
· Examination of titles
Key Skills and experience required:
· Significant experience in Residential Conveyancing or Plot Sales Paralegal work gained from either a Private Practice or In-house
· Knowledge of Conveyancing procedures
· Ability to manage a caseload from start to completion
· Registered Paralegal qualification is desirable
· Ability to draft legal documentation
· Excellent level of communication skills
For a confidential conversation, please contact Meena Bahanda on 0141 375 1032/07795284595 or email on email@example.com.