Eden Scott are delighted to be working with a prestigious client, in their search for a Plot Conveyancing Paralegal to join the legal team in Paisley. Our client is seeking an experienced paralegal on the basis of a 12-month contract.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day to day running and timely achievement of plot sale transactions, residential conveyancing for part exchange transactions and land disposals.
Main tasks will include:
· Producing and issuing of Missives and necessary conveyancing documentation
· Generating correspondence and dealing with the enquiries, attending to Missives and both pre and post completion matters
· Progressing the sale of the new homes to achieve conclusion of Missives, serving notice and legal completion within the requisite timeframes to achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
· Maintaining a diary scheduler which will include comprehensive plot progression together with weekly reports
· Maintaining records of progress for the plot and part exchange transactions to allow for adequate forecasting reporting
Previous experience as a Conveyancing Paralegal is required (Plot Sales experience desired) and the ability to Note the Title is essential.
You will be a hard-working, well organised and flexible individual. You must be able to confidently and competently complete the Conveyancing process from start to finish.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity - contact Danielle on 0141 410 1024 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.