This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to join a growing personal injury Team. My Client is seeking a Solicitor to manage their own caseload for RTA, EL and PL cases from inception to completion.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and conducting the case thoroughly ensuring the ingathering of all requisite evidence
- Assisting more junior members of the Team
- Maximise income per case through recovery of damages to include hire, repairs, recovery and storage
- Delivering a level of client care in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring and upholding the core values of the Firm
The successful Candidate will have personal injury experience and ideally have experience in both the Sheriff Court and Court of Session procedures. My Client is open to either a Pursuer or Defendant background with the right attitude.
This is a stellar opportunity for a Solicitor who is looking to join a rapidly growing Firm with a clear vision and values.
My Client is offering a competitive salary, training, development and career progression opportunities and monthly bonus (subject to performance).
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply online with your updated CV today, or contact Rachael Small at G2 Legal for more information today!