My client is seeking a solicitor to manage their own caseload for RTA EL and PL cases from inception to completion.
Personal Injury Solicitor -3+ years’ PQE
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and conduct the case thoroughly ensuring the ingathering of all requisite evidence.
- Assist more junior members of the team
- Maximize income per case through recovery of damages to include hire, repairs, recovery and storage
- Deliver a level of client care in accordance with service level agreements
- To ensure and uphold the core values of the firm
The successful candidate will have personal injury experience and ideally have experience in both the Sheriff Court and Court of Session procedures. My client is open to either a pursuer or defendant background with the right attitude.
This is a stellar opportunity for a solicitor who is looking to join a rapidly growing national firm with a clear vision and values.
My client is offering a competitive salary, training, development and career progression opportunities and monthly bonus (subject to performance).