Highly successful specialist personal injury firm are looking to hire an additional lawyer with circa 2 years PQE to focus on Personal Injury RTA matters. This role will be based in Glasgow.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of personal injury matters (litigated and non-litigated) involving complex issues of liability, causation, quantum and credit hire.
- Accurately recording time spent on each case on the firm’s Case Management System.
- Assisting paralegals and more junior members of staff in the RTA department with the management of their caseload.
- Court appearances in ASPIC and local Sheriff Courts and liaising with and assisting Counsel in Court of Session cases.
- Achieving set KPIs in terms of income generation, settled cases and litigation rates.
- Using the Case Management System effectively in accordance with agreed procedures to ensure cases are proactively managed.
- 2 years + PQE with a focus on PI Claims.
- Have experience dealing with PI Protocol, RTA liability disputes, Simple Procedure and Ordinary Cause Procedure.
- A willingness to keep up to date with legal developments in these areas.
- A strong focus on client care, good interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate sound negotiation skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package.
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact:
David Thomson, Director
Glasgow: 0141 244 0260