This firm are exceptional at what they do, they have an outstanding reputation in the market for what they do, they are heavily invested in both the continued development of their processes and systems and the people in their teams.
They champion flexible working and always strive to provide agile working and where possible arranging working patterns that suit their teams and the business.
In this role you shall be responsible for a full caseload of litigated motor injury, fraud and credit hire cases and will prepare and ensure that files are prepared for trial.
Core responsibilities include:
• Forensic review and analysis of relevant documents.
• Analysis of liability.
• Analysis of quantum and causation.
• Assisting in drafting advice.
• Client liaison.
• liaising with solicitors in relation to court appearances.
• Drafting documents and correspondence to clients/court/witnesses.
• Preparing witness statements and instructions to experts.
• Assisting Partners and other members of the team where required.
You must have previous litigation experience, ideally defender motor claims, be highly organised, have exceptional communication skills and have strong forensic skills.
In addition to flexible working, you shall enjoy a competitive salary, the option to buy and sell holidays, a generous benefits package which is tailored to you and can include life cover, private medical care, discounted gym membership, a range of shopping discounts and discounted season ticket loan.
This role will not be around for long, be sure to get in touch with Deborah Collier at QED Legal on the details provided.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.