We currently have an opportunity within our Residential Property Department for either:-
We are a busy team with a unique set up which is designed to ensure that in addition to our clients receiving outstanding customer service, our fee earners have the support which enables them to maintain high service standards while dealing with a relatively high case load.
We are instructed in residential property work from a number of areas of Scotland meaning that in addition to volume work, we also bring in a varied and interesting case load.
You will be supported by our new business team who deal with all new enquiries and submission of offers and also our Senior Solicitor team who will assist you with complex aspects of transactions.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:-
- Experience in dealing with all aspects of residential property transactions including post settlement work such as preparation and submission of LBTT returns and preparation of registration forms
- Experience in dealing with a broad range of residential property transactions including:-
- Excellent client relationship skills in order to manage clients expectations, ensure their experience of dealing with our firm is positive with the aim of maintaining our outstanding reputation and securing repeat business from both private clients and referrers
- Ability to manage your own case load with the self-confidence to recognise own limitations and seek guidance from other members of the team as and when required
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team to meet organisational goals
Please note that regardless of the primary location, the successful applicants would have to be based at our Hamilton office for initial training and probation.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and we offer a benefits package.
Please e-mail your CV together with a note of your salary expectation by clicking on the 'APPLY'