NQ Corporate/Commercial Solicitor.
If you are a newly qualified solicitor in the Aberdeen area and are looking to specialise within commercial law in a law firm that offers you a clear progression plan through to partner level, alongside a dedicated and passionate team of solicitors who will offer the best support and guidance at the forefront of your career, then this job is for you...
Due to the success of the corporate team and the continuous influx of work from referrals and repeat business, this law firm is now looking to expand their team by adding an NQ Corporate/Commercial Solicitor to their Aberdeen office.
You will have considerable client contact and be responsible for a caseload of high calibre corporate transactions. You will also gain exposure to big tickets transactions.
- Commercial contracts, data protection and information law, IP, technology, outsourcing, and procurement matters
- Supporting specialist members of the Division on employee benefits, pensions, and corporate tax matters as required
- Working within a team environment to support the delivery of major projects undertaken by the Division
- Drafting a wide variety of contractual documents and advice notes for review by associates and partners
- Liaising with clients and managing client relationships
- Thinking creatively when looking at issues and proposing solutions
- Managing a complex, busy, and challenging workload whilst striving to exceed the service requirements and expectations of our diverse client base
You will work alongside supportive and experienced solicitors who are approachable and understanding. You will be offered a very competitive salary base and benefits at the forefront of your career. This position is based in Aberdeen, however some elements of travel to Edinburgh and Glasgow will be expected.
Apply directly without hesitation to be considered for this Corporate/Commercial Solicitor opportunity in Aberdeen with an up to date cv. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation, call Briony Hannah at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000.