NQ – Commercial Property Solicitor – Edinburgh
Leading private practice now have the opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join their busy teams and work across all sectors, including retail and leisure, as well as office and industrial but with exposure to other disciplines also, including some property finance and investment. As well as high worth investment deals and on real estate finance.
The successful candidate will be client facing and involved in building and maintaining client relationships on an ongoing basis.
Responsibilities will include: -
· Negotiating commercial leases, on behalf of landlords and tenants
· Noting title and report drafting for clients
· Drafting, negotiating and implementing acquisition/sale missives for a variety of transaction types
· Analysing and reporting on leases in the retail, industrial, office and leisure sectors
· General property management for various types of client/properties for various portfolios
· Building and maintaining client and agent relationships
· Involvement in business development activities linked to the team’s, the department’s, and the firm’s strategic plan
You will have had a commercial property seat within your traineeship and be able to demonstrate an active interest and enthusiasm for the property industry.
Please get in touch with Sharri to find out more 07841764634.