Are you a talented Litigator with experience representing Insurers? Join a dedicated and dynamic team at the forefront of their field with a highly reputable and forward-thinking legal firm in the heart of Edinburgh. The firm boasts an established and growing client base alongside an energetic and supportive working culture and a modern approach.
- High calibre Litigation experience
- Experience representing Insurance clients
- 0-5yrs PQE
- Desire to grow and progress your skills alongside like-minded professionals
- Ambitious and eager to learn; you do not want to be a cog in a wheel
- You have a positive and flexible approach towards new initiatives
- You are a team player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- A varied and fast paced role, ideal for a dynamic and hardworking individual, with a prestigious client portfolio throughout the UK.
- This is a hands-on role which offers real responsibility and the chance to make an impact on the firm.
- Opportunity to work alongside senior and award-winning lawyers with 1 on 1 mentoring and support.
- Comprehensive training and professional development opportunities.
- For more experienced candidates there is the opportunity to mentor and develop junior members of the team
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative firm who are known for valuing their people, and who are dedicated to genuine career progression, and the chance to work on a varied and exciting workload.
Please apply to Kirsty Mcfarlane with your most recent CV, and please get in touch to speak confidentially – 0131 300 0595.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.