An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Support Assistant to join a top tier award winning law firm within their offices in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre.
- The firms culture of improvement, growth and collaboration delivers results, drives innovation, and rewards ambition.
- Generous salary banding depending on experience
- Working hours will be 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday
- Life Assurance, Income protection, Pension contribution 5%, cycle to work
You will be asked to provide administrative support to the partners, fee earners and PA’s
- Comprehensive electronic and hard copy document management support including photocopying, scanning, pagination, printing and binding
- Certifying, redacting and converting hard and electronic copy documents
- Manage workflow via internal workflow management system to meet strict SLAs and deadlines
- Ongoing management of files and filing areas including creation, archiving and retrieval
- Mail and courier co-ordination and booking
- Inter-office train travel bookings and timetable research
- Provision of general administrative support, working with Office Services as required to ensure client deadlines are met
- Closure of files using the matter management tool
- Creating paperless pro-formas
- Assist training members of the team
- Assist Legal PAs and fee earners with ad-hoc tasks
- Adheres to the firm's risk and compliance policies and procedures and raises any issues or queries promptly with the immediate line manager
- Successfully completes, on time, all compulsory firm training.
Do you have 1 years’ experience gained within a comparable environment?
Do you have competent skills use of all Microsoft office packages?
Do you have existing experience providing exemplary customer service?
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience within a hard working hands on approach team where you can learn from experienced solicitors in the field.
My client is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call Jack on 0131 278 0000