You have at least 5years PQE, hold your MCIPS / FCIPS (or equivalent) and are highly experienced working with/within Public Sector Procurement.
As a senior member of the Commercial Services Group within an established and successful national practice, you will have exposure to a broad and varied range of procurement consultancy work across the public sector on a national basis to include central government departments, police forces, local authorities, nuclear site license companies, defence, and non-departmental public bodies/charities.
Work as part of a team who have extensive experience of leading and managing complex, multi-£billion procurement projects, helping clients to undertake procurement exercises that are not only compliant, but also commercially minded and attractive to bidder organisations.
Through tendering for new business, you will also assist with the preparation of tenders and support prospect engagement for new business opportunities.
- Experience of large scale, complex regulated procurements (eg. Infrastructure, construction, estates, IT)
- Detailed knowledge of public sector procurement design, compliance, evaluation and moderation
- Have a practical and commercial approach with excellent drafting and analytical skills
- Have a natural curiosity for work and a strong appetite to build a career advising on matters in the public secto
- Can nurture longstanding client relationships which are based on trust and integrity
- Are collaborative, team and client focused, and are commercially astute
- Want to be part of national team who are distinguished by their talent and technical excellence
To discuss the full details of this interesting and exciting opening please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
Please not that HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, and all applicants will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.