A stellar new opportunity at an international firm in Aberdeen is available for a legal assistant to join its friendly and welcoming employment team.
- Opportunity to work with some of the firms A list clients
- Varied role with administrative / paralegal type duties
- Happy to consider graduates or candidates with junior experience
- Determined to support and encourage career development and provide training
- Generous salary banding for experienced or junior candidates
- Working closely with an expert senior partner and specialist teams in the Industry
- Opportunity for promotion as the business expands taking on more responsibility
Hybrid role with a variety of administrative/ PA / Paralegal responsibilities supporting a Employment team with a mix of client service management tasks.
- You will be asked to review, check and collate documents, ensuring high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Being responsibility for several management tasks, ad-hoc data analysis, reporting, maintenance of knowledge sites, and billing trackers.
- Supporting coordination of international/multi-jurisdiction advice
- Assisting with the preparation of electronic and hardcopy bundles
- Assisting fee earners in witness meetings, and the preparation of witness statements
- Office administration and diary management, working closely with the Partner
- Do you have existing administrative experience within a law firm?
- Are you seeking to start your career within an administrative position?
- Have you got a keen interest within Employment law?
If yes, then this could be an ideal role for you to increase your experience with a hard-working hands-on approach team.
The firm is keen to fill this role as soon as possible due to a recent increase in business, please apply now!