Eden Scott are working with a company just outside Stirling who are looking for an ethusiastic Legal Executive to join their Legal Team.
You should have -
-enthusiasm to learn
-excellent communication skills
-strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise key tasks effectively.
-strong IT skills including knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
In this role you will -
1. Update and review legal contracts and property documents
2. Undertake a broad range of duties under the supervision of the Legal Counsel.
3. Supporting the Legal Counsel in undertaking project work and compliance areas of work
4. Undertaking legal research and reporting findings.
5. Support the Legal Counsel in reviewing and updating template documents.
6. Prepare legal documents on the basis of template documents.
For more information on this and other similar roles or to have a confidential conversation around the next stage in your career send your CV to email@example.com or call 0141 410 1028
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.