Lead Compliance Officer – Edinburgh/Aberdeen - £DOE
Our award winning client is looking for a Compliance Officer to join its growing team. Working alongside the Compliance Partner, the successful candidate will assist with all Money Laundering Regulations and GDPR work.
- Work with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) committee
- Implement and promote improvements to processes and procedures
- Ensure relevant employees are aware of compliance procedures and ensure processes are followed
- Oversee audit checks
- You will carry out case compliance reviews and internal audits.
- Ensure all staff receive relevant training on compliance and GDPR
- Track regulatory requirements that may affect the firms policies and procedures and implement as appropriate
- Will have a proven background in Compliance, GDPR and regulatory work
- You will have a background from either the legal or financial services sectors
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Deal with a number demanding projects at any one time
For a full and confidential conversation, please call me on 0131 322 2617/07795284595.