You want inhouse legal experience. You have a couple of years of PQE under your belt, and you would like the opportunity to enhance your commercial exposure and hands-on strategic capabilities.
This is fantastic opportunity with a leading provider of medical insurance plans to work with the Head of Legal, advising and supporting the strategic and financial aims of the business.
This is a broad and varied role where you will focus on insurance and commercial law, claims and regulatory issues, with a particular spotlight on client on-boarding and contracting.
- Are a Qualified lawyer of around 2 years PQE (UK preferred, counsel qualified in other jurisdictions will however also be considered.)
- Have experience advising on insurance, commercial or financial regulatory issues. Experience with medical insurance, especially expatriate medical insurance, would be especially useful.
- Have a pro-active with a commercial outlook and are able to work autonomously, finding pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
- Are highly organised with quality communication and interpersonal skills – you can explain complex concepts succinctly to a non-legal audience.
- You are a team player who is willing to share knowledge and support the development of other colleagues.
- An ability to speak another European language would be an advantage.
- Work closely with internal colleagues and worldwide clients providing legal advice.
- Draft, review and advise on all types of legal documents, contracts, partnership, broker and distribution agreements, policy terms and conditions, letters of intent, tender documents and marketing materials and deal with regulatory queries.
- Advise on claims disputes and assists in management of escalated customer complaints and litigation.
- Be part of a dynamic, enterprising company culture that values and stimulates initiative.
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of a collaborative and cohesive team.
This is an exciting and rare chance to gain experience with an international enterprise but as part of a small and dynamic team. This is a maternity cover post with a contract of up to 6 months.
To find out the full details and apply, please get in touch with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.