We are delighted to be appointed as sole Agents to this an international services company, who has identified a unique opportunity for a junior commercial lawyer to join the team in Glasgow. Working closely with the Head of Compliance your remit will be broad.
Some of your duties will be:-
· monitor and review compliance with the Group’s Anti-bribery and Corruption programme;
· assess Anti-bribery and Corruption risk for the group and assess the effectiveness of associated compliance policies and procedures;
· assess competition law risk for the group and design and implement appropriate competition law policies and procedures;
· monitor changes to sanctions and export control laws and assess potential risks for the group;
· oversee the implementation of policies and procedures to manage sanctions law risk;
· design and implement policies and procedures to manage risks associated with data privacy;
Training and Communication:-
· deliver training across the business to raise awareness of anti-bribery and corruption, competition law and sanctions risks;
· prepare communications and updates for internal publications
Ideally, you will have:-
· At least one years’ post qualification experience in leading law firm or multinational company
· Ideally experience of Anti-Bribery and Corruption management for an international business
· Experience of other non-financial services compliance, including competition law, sanctions laws and data protection.
This is a unique role and our client will consider a junior level lawyer (NQ – 1yr) who has gained in-house, regulatory, advisory or EU competition experience. For an initial and confidential discussion, please contact Frasia or Cameron on 01294 850501 or email Frasia@frasiawright.com or email@example.com. (Assignment 9544)