You love court work and litigation.
You are a legal executive, or perhaps you are a legal graduate, and you have experience in defendant civil litigation or debt recovery, and you want to be part of a dynamic in-house team where your career can grow.
You are more than familiar with the ins and outs of the English & Welsh Court proceedings, and you want to combine your legal knowledge with your excellent customer service and client relationship skills in a role where you will handle all stages of the litigation process from inception to completion.
- Have at least 1 year of experience supporting defendant civil litigation and or debt recovery cases
- Are motivated, driven and ambitious to grow your career; you want to learn and develop
- Have excellent client-facing capabilities and want more responsibility
- Working as part of a close knit and enthusiastic team as part of a national award winning organisation
- Will handle small claims, fast track and multi-track litigation
- Manage all aspects of court correspondence and compliance
- Working with clients and customers through all stages of the litigation process (Pre & Post)
Please apply with Kirsty McFarlane at HRC Recruitment, and get in touch for more information.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
Please fill in the form, upload your CV to complete your application. You will also register during this process to enable you to log in track you application and setup Job Alerts.